BADAM99 refunds?

Dhira Lalita dhira.lalita at VIRGIN.NET
Thu Oct 14 11:58:48 EDT 1999

Sorry, don't know Scots law.  You should do this through your local County Court. They should be in yellow pages or 192 could help, depends on your town

DL

----- Original Message -----
  From: M Holmes
  To: Multiple recipients of list BOC-L
  Sent: Thursday, October 14, 1999 3:23 PM
  Subject: Re: BADAM99 refunds?

  Dhira Lalita writes:

  [No response from BADAM99 folks re refund oon tickets and a suggestion
  of a Small Claims Court action...]

  > If you go now, you should be fine.  It will cost you about 10 to 20
  > quid, but add that on to the cost you are claiming.  It is actually
  > simple to do, you can even do it by phone.  Call your local county court
  > and ask them to send the forms.
  >
  > Sometimes sending a copy of the court form to the person you are =
  > collecting from, saying you are sending this to the court in five days =
  > unless you get paid, can do the trick

  Thanks, but presumably this wouldn't apply for a local Court in
  Scotland. Does anyone have the address of a County Court in Derbyshire?

  Also, how many others from this list are affected? A group action would
  cut costs. I also suspect that Dhira is correct in that the auditors
  will pay us more attention if they see a copy of Court forms.

  FoFP