Intoducing myself

Brian Halligan bthalligan at EARTHLINK.NET
Thu Oct 14 14:04:46 EDT 1999

>>>You said<<<
>Reason i joined is because a friend of mine forwarded
>a message from BOC-L list with a website included from
>Goran which got me interested. Subject at that time
>was trepanation/trickeration a method i don't aprove
>of at all, but that's beside point for now.
>Welcome to the list, but it has nothing to do with
>BOC. The whole list is a paradoxical psychological
>experiment. Just a friendly word of advice not to get
>your hopes up that there's much actual BOC info. I
>hope you're into beavis frond and stuff. I've been
>petitioning the list moderator to change the name to
>something more neutral. Again, welcome.
>GSJ

And as soon as BOC does something new and interesting, somewhere, with
someone, in a musical vein, this will once again be BOC-L.  I've been
waiting for something BOC related to discuss for a long time.  Any
suggestions are welcome.

Brian