Lemmy Fans / Die You Zombie Bastards

Chip Hart chip at PCC.COM
Fri Oct 15 09:01:19 EDT 1999

        A friend of mine is working on a script for a movie - aptly
        entitled, "Die You Zombie Bastards!" - in conjunction with the
        Troma people (if you know who/what that is, you know what we're
        talking about).

        Anyway, for the filming of the most recent Toxic Avenger movie,
        my friend, Haig, got to play St. Peter.  In his role, he got
        to wear his Motorhead 10th Anniversary Tshirt!

        Oh, the point: Haig is such a huge Motorhead fan that he's
        written a piece into the movie specifically for Lemmy.  Here's
        his update...and a URL that's worth visiting.

--
Chip Hart                           *                        chip @ pcc.com
Physicians's Computer Company       *              http://www.pcc.com/~chip