Lemmy Fans / Die You Zombie Bastards

Nick English nick at THECAMPUS.COM
Mon Oct 18 07:22:08 EDT 1999

>         A friend of mine is working on a script for a movie - aptly
>         entitled, "Die You Zombie Bastards!" - in conjunction with the
>         Troma people (if you know who/what that is, you know what we're
>         talking about).
 Haig is such a huge Motorhead fan that he's
>         written a piece into the movie specifically for Lemmy.  Here's
>         his update...and a URL that's worth visiting.

For those who don't know, Lemmy has worked with Troma before. They
actually had him as a Shakespearean narrator on the twisted "Tromeo
and Juliet". Now THAT'S inspired!

While we're on the subject, and since a Motorhead T-shirt in a Toxic
Avenger movie was mentioned in the original post, I was wondering
where anyone has seen Motorhead shirts in the past. Everytime I spot
one on TV or in a movie, it sends a little chill up my spine. . .
like there are more of us out there than we realize.

The only two I can think of off-hand are:  Phoebe's brother wearing
(I think) a Rock n Roll T on "Friends", and Matt Dillon donning the
standard black with white boar's head in the flick "To Die For".

--  Nick