HW: Anthology Of Cosmic Music

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Mon Oct 18 14:14:36 EDT 1999

Hi Folks...

Just wondered if anyone had seen this item, and if it had gotten into the
official discography of comps.  It is material from Space Ritual I guess,
along with some Van Der Graaf, and then most (?) of Amon Düül (UK)'s Die
Lösung with Bob Calvert. (Of course, VDGG's drummer Guy Evans plays on that
one also, which makes the three-way link coherent I guess!).  I don't know
what label it's on (it said something like PROPE in the catalog I found this
in...dunno what that is), but I surmise it's from the UK anyway.

Keith H. (FAA)

Anthology Of Cosmic Music:
TRACKS
1. Space Is Deep