OFF: Frond Live CD (was Re: HW: Anthology/Sloterdijk/Bevis)

Brian Halligan bthalligan at EARTHLINK.NET
Wed Oct 20 16:45:32 EDT 1999

Keith wrote:
>So how's that new Live in SF
>album?  And where are they available?

It sounds just like the band does in concert. (No sarcasm intended.) I
mean, if you crank it up as loud as you can on your stereo and invite 60+
friends to your house to listen to it, it would sound like the concert you
just went to. Different drummer, somewhat different guitar solos, slightly
different bass fills, but the sound is dead-on.

I know it's available through CDNow, CDUniverse, etc. I don't think you can
order it directly from the Flydaddy site. And it's not for sale on the
Woronzow site.

Brian