OFF: Frond Live CD

Brian Halligan bthalligan at EARTHLINK.NET
Wed Oct 20 19:50:29 EDT 1999

>Did you say that there was another BF gig in the upstate NY area?
>Had to miss the Roch. show but would like to catch them again...
>
>theo

Went to the Northampton, MA gig on Tues. and crashed at Jason's pad in
Albany. I'm glad I could get the days off from work. It was another great
show! Unfortunately, the tour ends in NYC tonight. Based on comments Nick
made about the tour though, I'm sure they'll be back soon. It sounded like
they really enjoyed it.

Brian