BOC: Roadhouse Blues

Brian Halligan bthalligan at EARTHLINK.NET
Fri Oct 22 22:05:21 EDT 1999

I missed Woodstock '99 (on purpose), but according to a review of the new
Woodstock '99 2CD set at http://www.theonion.com at least a very small part
of it would have been interesting to hear.

Excerpt of review by Stephen Thompson:
>Creed at least tries to acknowledge tradition by propping up The Doors'
Robby Krieger to join in on >"Roadhouse Blues,"

It would be interesting to compare the Creed and BOC cover versions. Creed
are very popular on the local rock stations, but I think they're just
average. Like a lot of bands though, I bet they have more of an edge when
they play live.

I wonder if Creed are at least aware of the BOC version with Krieger? Or
does Krieger do a lot of guesting, and Creed are just the latest band in a
long string to play with him on Roadhouse?

Help me here...I'm trying to get some BOC traffic started. :-)

Brian
obCD> ETL