HW: Collectors Series queries

Sonique sonique at SONIQUE.NET
Sat Oct 23 07:25:46 EDT 1999

On 20 Oct 99, at 14:33, Keith Henderson wrote:

> So, has anyone figured out when these releases are going to trickle out for
> public consumption?  And whether these are going to be distributed through
> standard channels, or again by the passport-style method?

and ...

> So, who here is carrying the collector's series?  Mr. Speigel?  Paul?
> Henrik?  Or do we have to go through the Doug P.-Mike H.-HW connection?

I've been taking orders - my german supplier from who I buy most of my Euro
stock has had them listed for about three weeks ... supposed release date of
24-10-99 (tommorrow - a Sunday?)

I'll let the list know as soon as my back-order starts filling, but to answer
your question it looks like they are going out through 'proper' distribution
channels

(also, Gary at artist shop has listed them - I don't know from which supplier
he is getting them)

Sonique (in Bilby mode)

sonique at sonique.net