OFF: "Space Does Not Care" Set-list 10/23/99

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Sun Oct 24 15:41:13 EDT 1999

IF YOU WANT TO BE ADDED/REMOVED FROM THIS MAILING LIST, PLEASE E-MAIL ME.
Did anyone listen on WinAmp? If so, let me know, I'd like to hear about it.
Also, I'll be taking requests by e-mail for those listening thru WinAmp; I
will bring the request for next Sat's show.

"Space Does Not Care" 10/23/99; 88.3fm KUCR, 5-8pm PST Saturdays. Available
on Web Radio thru WinAmp (e-mail for instructions).

1.Hawkwind--You Shouldn't Do That (In Search of Space)
2.Ebeling Hughes--Butterfly (Transfigured Night)
3.Electric Orange--Journey Through Weird Scenes feat. Cows in Space (Cud
Chewer Mix) (Orange Communication)

4.Ashra Tempel--Freak 'N' Roll (Join Inn)
5.Ozric Tentacles--Live Throbbe (Strangeitude)

6.Nik Turner--Kadu Flyer (Past or Future?)
7.The Orb--Blue Room (Live '93)
8.Quarkspace--Air (Live Orion)
9.Sundial--Visitation (Other Way Out)

10.Frank Zappa/Mothers--Theme from Burnt Weeny Sandwich (Burnt Weeny Sandwich)
11.Faust--Listen to the Fish (Rien)
12.Hawkwind/Astralasia--Assassin (Decide Your Future EP)

13.Spacious Mind--The One Who Really Won the War (Organic Mind Solution)
14.Escapade--It (Citrus Cloud Cover)

15.Melting Euphoria--Landships Awake (Inside the Gardens of the Mind)
16.Hawkwind--Space Chase (Stonehenge/This is Hawkwind: Do Not Panic)
17.Darxtar--Into the Unknown (Daybreak)

Comments/questions welcome, Chuck