HW: Purchase Advice

Stephan Spiegel spiegel at INTPLSRV.NET
Mon Oct 25 13:41:51 EDT 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: si halley <sihalley at VOSSNET.CO.UK>
To: Multiple recipients of list BOC-L <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Date: Saturday, October 23, 1999 4:28 PM
Subject: Re: HW: Purchase Advice

>The Alice Cooper Trivia File: http://village.vossnet.co.uk/s/sihalley/
>The Tubes Archive:
>http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Mezzanine/7998/index.htm
>Subject: HW: Purchase Advice
>

>> Is there ever a possibility that HW 97 will ever be put out other than
>> through passport holders?  I just don't like submitting my picture and
>> details to anyone, not just HW.
>
>I sent off a SAE for info on the passports ages ago. Never heard anything
>back and had forgotten about it. Can someone remind me of the address so I
>can try again.

Hawkman Music has an excellent "Links and Information" page.  Listing the
top 10 Hawkwind Sites.  There you'll find "Mission Control" which is of
course
run by "Baron Brock" ("Crash" as known by his closer friends) who is the
Lead
Pilot in this mission to the edge of time.  Strap in and get a window seat,
the
going won't be easy, but we're going to make it.  Hawkman out....bleeeeep