OFF: CDZone

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Mon Oct 25 21:03:45 EDT 1999

Dave said...

>Andy G at CD Services has to be the first choice for spacerock, Krautrock,
>and HW. Freak Emporium also good, in a league of their own for psych. Has
>anyone dealt with Ultima Thule?

No, they're not online.  Too bad...I love their krautrock writings and such.

I would recommend some of the other folks here who have always been kind and
accomodating, like Paul and Henrik.  Not the biggest selection in the world,
but they quite often have what I want most.

Then there's Richard Stockwell (www.cranium.co.uk) who's pretty complete in
some areas, and pretty quick to ship.  And not too steep on the shipping
considering the distance.

In the US, I'm getting to like www.cdquest.com, who often have things of
interest for cheaper than anywhere else I see.  Beyond that, I shop on a
case-by-case basis.  Laser's Edge is pretty good.  And New Sonic
Architecture.  I try to keep everyone happy. :)  Except my bank account.

Keith H. (FAA)

P.S.  And some things you can get from 'us' now.  Go to
http://www.infinet.com/~jkranitz/space/space.html to see our fledgling mail
order page.  Will be expanded shortly I suspect.