an observation/BOC tribute?

Thomas Rickert hijinks at UTARLG.UTA.EDU
Tue Oct 26 22:58:27 EDT 1999

I was thinking the other day that BOC is probably the band most in need of a
good tribute CD. Considering how awful most of them are, maybe that is a scary
idea. But there are a few good ones out there (Cleopatra did some good ones like
for Pink Floyd, and Joy Division's and Black Sabbath's tribute CDs have plenty
of good stuff on them, especially JD's...).  With the right bands, it could be
quite stellar, and would give some overdue credit where it seems to me some
credit is due.

--Thomas