BOC: an observation/BOC tribute?

Brian Halligan bthalligan at EARTHLINK.NET
Tue Oct 26 22:53:50 EDT 1999

Hey Thomas,

Good idea. It's interesting that a lot of bands don't list BOC as an
influence, but a tribute CD would bring out them out of the woodwork. It
would be interesting to see what kinds of artists would be represented.
Many different styles I would suspect.  Metallica would be on it for sure.
If the lable could afford them!

Brian