wow.....

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at WIZVAX.NET
Wed Oct 27 01:18:29 EDT 1999

At 11:23 PM 10/26/99 EDT, you wrote:
>well...now i know why (i guess). my point was: some people here have chosen
>sides; hopefully both sides can be passionate about their bands and
>understand that neither side is 'right/wrong'. i hope i'll not be reading
>this 'my band is better than your band' type-stuff very often.

It isnt/wasnt  a matter of who is better cuz its hooey to make such a
qualification. Simply the sheer quantity of material by/about the
respective bands tilts things in one direction or the other.Easier to talk
when theres more to talk about in contemporary days.

Ejection
Jason