spacerock/psych webradio

Ketil Svendsen ketil.svendsen at FISKAREN.NHST.NO
Wed Oct 27 05:37:26 EDT 1999

hi, i'm new to this list ...just been sittin' on the fence, checking it out (we are watching in
on you now :)
anyway i can recommend a great (imo) web radio broadcast service, namely DrugMusicWebast....
goto:
http://members.aol.com/losafa/Sounds.htm
usually lotsa old 'wind and even some newer stuff  ;)

oh, and a question: does anyone know the reason why the "space is deep" version on "british
tribal music" has a different mix than any version anywhere else (that i can remember)? ...the
sax is way more up front etc..imho the definitie version.... where/what was this version/mix
meant for, since i can only find it on BTM?

best,
ketil svendsen,
norway