BRAIN: Piece of Work

Wed Oct 27 10:10:08 EDT 1999

> O.K., so how 'bout some more discussion on them?  How many folks here
> have Piece of Work?  Hell, how many folks here have ANY tBS albums?
> Let's talk...

Yep, arrived Monday, but didn't have much of a chance to play it till
yesterday evening.

I like it! - more varied and, I think, catchier than anyhting since
_Eponymous_.  Perhaps because it is varied, and because it's a double so
there's quite a lot to take in, it's hard come up with pithy comments.  But
I've already found myself humming "Alpha and Omega" and "Swamp Thing."

(And I've also had the new Salaryman album, _Karoshi_, to take in as well,
and that's pretty neat too!  And a v. loud Atari Teenage Riot gig!)

--Andy