HW: Greasy Jam - Those that have ears

Jill jill at THETA-ORIONIS.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Tue Oct 26 18:35:55 EDT 1999

DASLUD at AOL.COM wrote:

> In a message dated 10/25/99 1:54:39 PM, jill at THETA-ORIONIS.FREESERVE.CO.UK
> writes:
>

> > <<The "Jam" bit on Wierd 106 is indeed very similar to the end section of
> > "Seeing It As You Really Are" BUT (and this is the important bit) I am
> > quite determined that it is NOT the same performance.>>
> =====
> you mean 'NOT the same performance as what appears on ROADHAWKS'?
> aye, lassie.

I do. Thank you!   I'm glad to know that someone else listens (I mean
LISTENS!) to what's being played!   And I was extremely relieved you
could hear details I completely missed - since I'm no musician.
However we'd better call the argument dead or there will be a spate of
complaints from everyone on the list!   I'll just have to see if I can
convince Mike in person next time we meet up in the pub!

> ==
> so didja get those roses?

yes. thanks! But I'm not sure my machine liked them - it spent a long
time disgesting those before it produced them for me 8-(

cheers
jill

Jill Strobridge <jill at theta-orionis.freeserve.co.uk> or
J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk