OFF: Re: wow.....

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Wed Oct 27 19:07:15 EDT 1999

At 00:15 27.10.1999 -0400, Paul wrote:

>Actually, in all my time on this list, I can't remember any BOC vs.
>Hawkwind (or vice versa) "my band is better than yours" bashing.

Apart from the bozo who thought this was just a BOC list, complained about
all the talk about some band they's never heard of, didn't RTFM re. filters
etc. and signed off in a huff, accompanied by Ben's splendid defence of the
list's raison d'etre.

And of course, there are plenty of us who enjoy both bands and the
multitude of off-topic material.

ChrisW (guilty of a LOT of OFF: postings!)
ObCD: Moving Shadow 99.1 (Double Cd of D'n'B for £1.99)

"a cynic is a man who when he smells flowers looks around for a coffin" -
Bierce