OFF: BOC-L tape trade 1999

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Wed Oct 27 19:28:31 EDT 1999

At 17:20 27.10.1999 +0100, you wrote:
>Is, amazingly enough, alive!
>
>Many months after Tape No 2 arrived, No 3 popped through the door.

I'm still waiting for number 3 - I fear Mr. Jarrett may have something to
do with the delay!

>Unfortunately, it turned out to be Russell Halls "The Sound of Man's
>Laughter or A Big Waste of Magnetic Medium":-)  Sir, you are a bad man!

Absolutely

>Gottalove: Upper Crust, Spinal Tap, 2NU, Oingo Boingo, Frank Zappa, Red
>Peters, The Fools, Jimmy Buffet, The Fools, Fred Wedlock, Four Postmen,
>Garage Dogs
>
>Gottahate: Weird Al Yankovic, Kip Adotta, 2NU, Ray Stevens, Monty Python,
>Gryphon, Art of Noise, Tom Lehrer, Mike Cross

Oi, mind what you say about Tom Lehrer, or I'll come & poison your pigeons!

>For those who don't know what I'm taking about the tracklistings are still
>at the URL below, on the Bitter Wind section.
>
>Gekke, it'll be on it's way soon.
>
>Stuart
>NP Faithless: Irreverence

How's it compare with "Sunday 8PM" - is it worth having both?

ChrisW

"a cynic is a man who when he smells flowers looks around for a coffin" -
Bierce