Atari Teenage Riot - was...Re: BRAIN: Piece of Work

Richard Lockwood rich-l at GEOCITIES.COM
Thu Oct 28 04:17:25 EDT 1999

I'll try and find out - better still, I'm seeing him tomorrow night - I'll
see if I can get him to rip it into WAV or MP3 and mail it to you.  :-)

Cheers,

Rich.

Ob 7" piece of plastic...  Cruella de Ville, Gypsy Girl.  (Again)

> At 15:17 27.10.1999 +0100, you wrote:
> >>
> >> (And I've also had the new Salaryman album, _Karoshi_, to take in as
well,
> >> and that's pretty neat too!  And a v. loud Atari Teenage Riot gig!)
> >>

> >Mate of mine bought the new Atari Teenage Riot single.  His wife got out
of
> >bed to enquire what 'that bloody noise' was.  I must go out and buy it.
:-)