"space is deep"

Ketil Svendsen ketil.svendsen at FISKAREN.NHST.NO
Thu Oct 28 05:46:08 EDT 1999

coming to think of it, the "space is deep" version on the "roadhawks" compilation - wasn't that
exactly the same version (but different mix) compared with BTM..?  ..been a while since i heared
RH, but there rings a bell somewhere in my head... and yes, i thought about nik's sax being way
down in "the other mix" could have something to do with differencies within the band........ ;-)
...anyway, that version is - imho - one of the best live hw tracks, building from almost nothing,
into the hard chug-chug we all know so well, and then back into a strikingly beautiful sax/wah
guitar ending...

regards,
ketil svendsen,
norway