Atari Teenage Riot - was...Re: BRAIN: Piece of Work

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Thu Oct 28 07:00:20 EDT 1999

In a message dated 10/28/99 4:47:47 AM, rich-l at GEOCITIES.COM writes:

<<

> I'm gooing to see ATR tonight with the guy who introduced

> Hawkwind in our little punk scene we used to be in.

> I gave him an ATR cd and now we are both hooked on this sort of

> noise.

========
as a longtime 'hawkwind introducer' (hi bob!), after the last couple days of
ATR talk,  i'm a gonna haveta check this bunch out.

lots to be said for 'bloody noise'...^_~

"<>"