Aural Innovations #8

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Thu Oct 28 09:48:58 EDT 1999

Hi Folks...some blatant self-promo...Keith H.

Forwarded from: "Jerry Kranitz"

Aural Innovations #8 (October 1999) is ready! There are big changes starting
this issue that we are pleased to announce...

First, in addition to the hard copy that you can purchase or  subscribe to,
we are also making available an Adobe Acrobat  version of Aural Innovations
for FREE download. You must have the  Adobe Acrobat reader to view the mag
in this format. It too is free  and both are available from the Aural
Innovations web site (URL  below).

But if you still prefer to sit down in a comfortable chair and read a  real
hard copy magazine then see the bottom of this message for  ordering
information. We'll be glad to accommodate you.

The second announcement is that Aural Innovations has opened a CD mail order
business. We have begun very low level only  carrying a handful of items
that we believe deserve an open mind  and ear. All CD's include links to the
reviews, articles, and  interviews that appeared in Aural Innovations. We've
got music by  Alien Planetscapes, Spaceship Eyes, King Black Acid,
quarkspace, and the fantastic new Turn Century Turn compilation  featuring
spacerock and psych bands from around the world. The  mail order page is
accessible from the main Aural Innovations page (see URL below).

So what's in the new issue you ask!!!!!

Mr Quimby's Beard (review/interview)
Spacious Mind (interview)
Korai Orom (interview)
Omnia Opera (profile/interview)
quarkspace (review/interview)
Escapade (interview)
Larry Fast/Synergy (interview)
Embryo (retrospective)
Strange Daze 1999 (festival coverage)
ProgDay 1999 (festival coverage)
Roskilde 1999 (festival coverage)
The Outbound Muse's Dispatch
SpaceRock Crossword Puzzle
Garden Of Delights (label profile)
Krautrock Korner (reviews)
Live Recordings and Concerets (reviews)
Plus LOTS of assorted other reviews!

Aural Innovations is available for $3 (U.S./Canada) and $4  (Everywhere Else).
SAVE by subcribing!
Yearly subscriptions (4 issues) are $10 (U.S./Canada) and $14  everywhere else.
Send orders to:
Jerry Kranitz
1364 W. 7th Ave #B
Columbus, Ohio 43212
U.S.A.

Issues #3, #4, #5, #6, and #7 are still available for $3  (U.S./Canada) and
$4 (everywhere else)

Jerry Kranitz (jkranitz at infinet.com) Check out Aural Innovations, the global
SpaceRock Maga"zine" http://www.infinet.com/~jkranitz/space/space.html