BRAIN: Piece of Work

Nick English nick at THECAMPUS.COM
Thu Oct 28 07:35:16 EDT 1999

> > O.K., so how 'bout some more discussion on them?  How many folks here
> > have Piece of Work?  Hell, how many folks here have ANY tBS albums?
> > Let's talk...

I've gotta catch up! I have Eponymous and Trepanation, love the
majority of the tunes on both, but I sorta fell behind, mostly
because I always have to special-order them from record stores, and
sometimes I have to call a couple different ones before I reach
someone competent enough to find them!

In case anyone cares, I just bought the new Yes album, The Ladder,
and it's great! It pretty much beats anything Yes has done in 20
years or so. . . a real return to the roots of the band without being
too "retro" sounding. If this disc is any indication, they've officially
outgrown their ballad stage.

--  Nick