BOC: an observation from a rookie

Chuck Saden AgentOF at AOL.COM
Thu Oct 28 18:33:04 EDT 1999

>>new material
from Buck Dharma (which presumably a CD from the Ricky Browning benefit
concert is still in the works, but I haven't heard anything for awhile -
you still out there Chuck?)<<

Chuck still here, John ;-)
There are songs mixed for the CD, but not the entire project (dang!)  Astronomy especially kicks major ass.  One reason the CD hasn't surfaced is that Ricky's story may surface in another media form...sorry, that's all I can say about that. (Sure would make a hell of a soundtrack;-)

On the Danny/Joe debate, I heard one of Danny's new songs in Charlotte and it was pretty hot.  Buck commented that his engineering/mixing skills had vastly improved...

Joe still remains my favorite BOC songwriter.  My alltime favorite concert moment was in 1983 when Joe stepped up to the Mike and belted out "Fallen Angel" in Alfred NY.

chuck