Yes

Cliff and Pam Wheaton cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM
Fri Oct 29 04:18:40 EDT 1999

Get it. It's one of the prettiest pieces of Yes work I've heard in awhile.
I've been trying my best to wear it out:) :)  It has most definitely taken up
permanent residence in my cd player!!
Speaking of Yes, Anyone know anything about that really long "mystery track"
at the end of "Open Your Eyes" ????  I can't find any info on it at all!
Pam

--
        Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
   _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace