BRAIN: Piece of Work

Nick English nick at THECAMPUS.COM
Fri Oct 29 00:33:21 EDT 1999

> >Wow, another Yes fan!  I was planning to wait on the Ladder, given the
> >unfortunate quality of most recent Yes offerings (and by "recent" I mean
> >post-1980 :-).  Now I'm looking forward to the album! :-)
> >
> >Steven Tice
>
> I like the old stuff too...like pre "Tormato" (& excluding the execrable
> "...Topographic..."
>
> ChrisW

Hey, if you guys buy The Ladder, let me know what you think. I'd hate
to think you bought it on my recommendation, only to find that you
hated it. But if you're a Yes fan, my guess is you'll be happy.

I was afraid to buy it myself. But I've come to develop a theory:
For some reason, if it's got a Roger Dean cover, it'll be at least
somewhat good. If not, TROUBLE!!!

--  Nick