Gluecifer/norwegian bands (and a ref. to hawkwind ;)

Ketil Svendsen ketil.svendsen at FISKAREN.NHST.NO
Fri Oct 29 05:13:55 EDT 1999

right on  :-)   ...we've got a large variety of terrible bands in norway - most notably the *yawn/sigh* black-metal-church-burnin'-rabbit-sacrifying bands... but we've - at least - got 1 great band, that i think you folks should check out, namely motorpsycho (NOT the us band of the
same name, mind u) ...loooong jams, droning riffs and swooping electronic noises ..shall we say a cross between hawkwind (they used to play half hour jams on "shouldn't do that" in between songs), sonic youth and the who? ...well, that was slightly off topic, but i think i deserved the
chance to answer ...i'll stick to the topic hereafter  ;-)

ketil svendsen,
norway