"space is deep"

Ketil Svendsen ketil.svendsen at FISKAREN.NHST.NO
Fri Oct 29 05:29:17 EDT 1999

according to the ill. coll. guide to 'wind (by robert godwin), there are 3 different live version of "space is deep" (listed as "space" 1-3, so i hope there's no confusion between the calvert intro and the song itself")
space (live 1) on "space ritual" (cd/lp) and on "stasis" (cd/lp)
space (live 2) on "live" cd (sigh) and SR vol 2
space (live 3) on the cheap cd Hell; anthology/set, acid daze 3/set, the best and the rest of.., british tribal music, collection (cd/lp)
...and maybe - i'll have to check into this - live version 2 &3 are just different mixes of each other, keeping live version 1 outta this.... hm..i'll have to dig out my record player (it's been hidden under way to many small, shiny discs ...new gf - i have had to "behave" myself ;-)

ketil svendsen,
norway