ATR

Fri Oct 29 08:03:21 EDT 1999

> I'm having a hard time equating all this raving to the ATR I saw
> at the Fuji
> Rocks festival this year.  They were almost sedate. (Only almost.)  Seems
> like I'm going to have to see them in a smaller venue.

If they weren't loud enough, then there probably wouldn't have been much
point to them.  In the tiny confines of the LA2, with some rather impressive
PA stacks, however, that just wasn't a problem!  On the contrary - Me and
Tim both thought, before they came on, that we'd need to work our way to the
front for full enjoyment, but the entire ground floor became one big mosh
pit from the word go.  Or that should be, the words "GO!! GO!! GO!! GO!!!

--Andy

ObCD: 90º South - _The Barrier Silence_ (a little bit calmer!)