Space is Deep

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Fri Oct 29 11:19:39 EDT 1999

I lost the message I was replying to. Sorry.

Anyway, our Codex entry is:

Space Is Deep
    1     Doremi Fasol Latido
    1     Roadhawks
    1     The Best of Hawkwind [EMI Metal Classics cassette]
    1     25 Years On [Griffin 4-CD Set]
    1     Epoch Eclipse 30 Year Anthology
 L  2     Space Ritual Alive
 L  2     Weird 108 - Hawkwind 1966-73
 L  2     British Tribal Music
 L  2     Stasis
 L  2     The Hawkwind Anthology Vol. II CD
 L  2     Acid Daze Vol. III
 L  2     The Hawkwind Anthology Vol. III
 L  2     The Hawkwind Anthology 1967-1982 [Castle 2CD]
 L  2     The Hawkwind Collection
 L  2     The Best and the Rest of Hawkwind
 L  2     Hawkwind Anthology triple CD box set [Castle Communications]
 L  2     Best of Hawkwind
 L  2     Space Is Deep
 L  2     Live & Rare (Onward Flies The Bird)
 L  2     Master of the Universe [Pulse CD]
 L  2     Silver Machine CD [Hallmark compilation]
    3     Strange Trips And Pipe Dreams   {Space}

The message commented that Rob Godwin had another live entry in his
Codex, possibly for Space Ritual II.

Our Codex has "Space" on SRII as really being "Electronic Number One".
If we've got it wrong then certainly we should change the Codex entries
but I'm not convinced that in this case, we are.

FoFP