OFF: BOC-L tape trade 1999

Andrew A. Apold mordru at FLITE.NET
Fri Oct 29 15:25:08 EDT 1999

>On Thu, 28 Oct 1999, Chris Warburton wrote:
>
>> I'm still waiting for number 3 - I fear Mr. Jarrett may have something to
>> do with the delay!
>
>        Not guilty I assure you! I have transmitted onward to Rus Tape No.
>1, and await Tape 2. Alas, I fear the link may be broken there, because I
>haven't seen Andy Apold post for many months... Yours,

I'm here.

And I just realized a tragic error.  I got a message about how the tape
I sent out got accidentally erased, could I send it again.  I somehow
assumed this was the next person in the list.  So I loaded up not
only my extra copy of that tape, but my entire backlog of tape trade
tapes as well and sent them off to Rus.  Which means apparently I have
just bypassed you.  My apologies, I should've checked.

Uh, if need be I'll cover postage to get them back to where they belonged
or stuff.

"I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random