OFF: Yes/Ladder

Goran Janicijevic jgoran at TELEBOT.COM
Sat Oct 30 06:19:00 EDT 1999

<Nick English> wrote in <199910290828.EAA02147 at junior.srt.net>:

>I was afraid to buy it myself. But I've come to develop a theory:
>For some reason, if it's got a Roger Dean cover, it'll be at least
>somewhat good. If not, TROUBLE!!!

:-) This reminds me to the recent discussion of the cover/contents
relation.

Still, I have somewhat to disagree here. Onion (sorry, Union) had
Dean's cover, and was far worse than Talk and Open Your Eyes (I like
them both, though nothing spectacular). And, don't forget that Roger
Dean is one of the culprits in the Asia(n) atrocities. Same for ABWH
combo.

To make it clearer, there are good Dean's covers, and there are
obnoxiously kitschy Dean's covers, and they usually reflect the
contents. The Ladder's one looks decent, so I believe your word, and
buy it ASAP. (I would do it anyway ;-) )
--
Goran