OFF: This is getting silly

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Sat Oct 30 14:52:57 EDT 1999

At 20:53 29.10.1999 +0900, you wrote:
>Is there some sort of rare planetary conjunction on December
>the 5th?  Hawkwind at Brixton, Ozrics at the Astoria, Roy
>Harper in Brighton.  Where did I put that cloning kit ....

I had the same problem about 3 weeks back...Alan Skidmore in Nottingham,
Louis Moholo's Spirits Rejoice in Leicester and The Oyster Band/Jackie
Leven in Derby on the same night...I chose Nottingham and the fates were
with me - stunning music, drumkit demolition worthy of Moon the loon, and I
found an old friend that I've been trying to track down for about five years!

ChrisW

"a cynic is a man who when he smells flowers looks around for a coffin" -
Bierce