OFF: BOC-L tape trade 1999

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Sat Oct 30 14:59:26 EDT 1999

At 19:47 29.10.1999 +0100, you wrote:
>On Thu, 28 Oct 1999, Chris Warburton wrote:
>
>> I'm still waiting for number 3 - I fear Mr. Jarrett may have something to
>> do with the delay!
>
>        Not guilty I assure you! I have transmitted onward to Rus Tape No.
>1, and await Tape 2. Alas, I fear the link may be broken there, because I
>haven't seen Andy Apold post for many months... Yours,
>                                                        Jon

Sorry, no offense meant, I obviously mistook what you said a while ago
about changes of address &c. and yours was the last tape I received.

Cheers,
ChrisW

"a cynic is a man who when he smells flowers looks around for a coffin" -
Bierce