Tower Records

Eric Siegerman erics at TELEPRES.COM
Wed Sep 1 12:32:09 EDT 1999

Rich Lockwood wrote:
> Went into Tower Records at 9:30am on Bank Holiday Monday to be met by the
> sound of MotorwayCity at huge volume, terrifying Japanese tourists.  I knew
> then that it was going to be a good day.

And I went into the main HMV store in Toronto on Sunday to be met
by two stacks of the EMI remastered Space Ritual on the "Imports"
display rack -- the one right up front where you can't miss it as
you get off the escalator.  (And to boot, there were a couple of
stacks of a Monster Magnet CD a couple of rows down.)

Oh frabjous day!

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
|  |  /
I'm going to change it, but it's going to take some time.
        - Linus Torvalds, on Windows's market leadership