OFF Blair Witch (inc: Tower Records)

Horse Whisperer beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 2 04:08:54 EDT 1999

Kevin Sommers wrote:>

>I'd suppose "Paranoia"/"Seeing It As You Really Are," which are terrifying
>in the "Blair Witch Project" sort of way more than
>the Freddie/Jason/Michael Meyers "Boo!" sort of way......

My vote would have to be for Master of the Universe, for sheer
lost-in-the-void power and atmosphere.

I just saw the _Blair Witch Project_ last night (it's not out in the cinemas
over here yet, but a friend downloaded an mpg version...).
Awesome film.  First 20 minutes I'm thinking "Why am I watching this
sub-Seinfeld middle-American drivel?" then it was the end of the film and I
realized I'd been on the edge of my seat for fully three-quarters of the
movie. I was so tense, only managed to drink one beer.  Awesome ending.  We
spent another half-an-hour just scaring each other with
what-to-do-in-a-forest-to-scare-the-pants-offf-somebody stories. AND it was
dark outside.

Remember, deep in the woods, you are never alone....not in the way you'd
think......

Chris.