OFF: Monster Magnet question

Suicide Victory eggfoolejung at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 2 08:59:52 EDT 1999

In article <19990831113146.90186.qmail at hotmail.com>, Suicide Victory
<eggfoolejung at HOTMAIL.COM> writes

Jon Browne <jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK> writes:

>how'd you do *that*, Chris?

CD laying on top of jewel case by PC, when moving equipment falls down with
speaker on top. CRASH. Broken Traveller's Aid Trust CD.

In article <37CC1A46.2B56A799 at theta-orionis.freeserve.co.uk>, Jill
<jill at THETA-ORIONIS.FREESERVE.CO.UK> writes
>Copies appear occasionally - usually fairly cheaply without the booklet
>so I'll look around for one.

Great! Let me know then.

Nobody answered my original question of where the quote "I'm not stealing
your vision, you're just blind" is from though...
Chr.