HW: Random stuff

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at WIZVAX.NET
Thu Sep 2 13:38:06 EDT 1999

>A friend here at work just lent me the CD where Pop Will Eat Itself covers
"Orgone Accumulator."  The cover is only 2 minutes long, if that, and it
has a real cheezy keyboard sound in it.  Was this a tribute or a parody?  I
let my friend borrow _Space Ritual_, to hear the definitive version.  He
listened to the whole thing, but said that he felt that HW took themselves
too seriously.  Whatever...

After such a response, i always say :Forgive them Lord. they know not what
they do.

>Looks like http://www.hawkwind.com just got a facelift!

Yeah, tho I liked the older "space" background and text better. More
fitting to the Hawkwind way. This one reminds me of a department store
somehow.

I'm going to buy Buisness Trip Live on CD (its not in a jewel case either)
for 1 dollar (!) at the local Coconuts. Yay!

Quick question -- who does the accompanying vox in "Sonic Attack" , saying
"do not panic." and "yourself?"

Time we bought that disc today
Jason