Epoch-Eclipse

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Mon Sep 6 09:44:31 EDT 1999

In article <4.1.19990903170215.00948ac0 at pophost.tardis.ed.ac.uk>, Dave
Berry <daveb at TARDIS.ED.AC.UK> writes
>At 01:08 03/09/99 , cosmos wrote:
>>so now quite a few of you have it please let me/us know some comment
>>about the booklet, music etc.
>
>Yes - what is Silver Machine like when it's been infected by the scourge of
>the earth?
>
>Dave.

Did you like the Ritual of The Solstice stuff? Its very like the rest
that. Sub-Firestarter "Big Beat" sound, but not many interesting samples
to be honest apart from a great one at the end - "sorry about all these
things going wrong and that..."  great wobbly voice effect on Lemmy, but
not fantastic overall sadly. you'll still have to buy it of course...I
see Cauty is signing himself Zeus B. Held, a pseudonym I've used myself
here, curses....
Originally an obscure '70's Krautrocker I first heard on "Unknown
Deutcheland Vol.1", it couldn't be the same Zeus B. Held, now could
it....?
--
Jon B. Held