HW: Hawkwind in good NME review shock!

Nick Lee nick.lee2 at VIRGIN.NET
Wed Sep 8 12:42:27 EDT 1999

Hi,

it looks like the server's currently down so I don't if anyone has has
already posted about this.  This week's NME contains a review of
Epoch-Eclipse (the 3-CD version) giving it 8/10.  The last favourable
mention I can think of in the NME was the two-page spread they got around
the time of Space Bandits (its reprinted in one of Trev Hughes' booklets, if
its not been scanned and posted anywhere).

"Several men on drugs.  Quite possibly playing in your garden now. Hell of a
band."

Nick