UK/US Currency conversion

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Thu Sep 9 21:46:13 EDT 1999

Mike sed...

>So Doug and I have agreed, initially on an experimental basis, to
>facilitate a new arrangement which should be to the benefit of all of
>us who buy stuff from across the water.

Sounds great.

So, if this proposed giant series of releases (the HAWKVP series) from the
band comes about, and if they're the 'passport-only' type of items a la
HW'97, can we use this service to order items from Dave?  Will you collect
all our names, addresses, and passport numbers and pass them (and the money)
along to Dave, while we send all our US$ and checks to Doug P.?  (I imagine
this might be when the balance gets raised to your 100 UKP limit.)  But it
would sure be convenient!!

Keith H. (FAA)