New BOC-L Project - UK/US Currency conversion service.

Doug Pearson ceres at SIRIUS.COM
Fri Sep 10 16:24:36 EDT 1999

On Thu, 9 Sep 1999 19:47:34 +0100, M Holmes <fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK> wrote:
>This has been agreed between Doug Pearson (in the US) and myself (in the
>UK). Note though that Doug is away for 3 weeks and so it may take a
>little time to get things moving...

Just acknowledging my participation as the other co-founder of The First
Virtual Bank of Hawkwind.  I'll be looking forward to sending out checks or
money orders for people in the UK ordering stuff from the US, and receiving
checks from people in the US ordering stuff from the UK.  Like Mike said,
I'll be away from my home and computer from monday sept 13 until
approximately saturday oct 2, so I will be unable to fulfill requests
during that time (see tour dates posted by Keith Henderson for more details).

And yes, it will be really convenient for everyone if lots of US folks send
me checks for their Hawkwind Mission Control CD's simultaneously so Mike
can send Dave one cheque for the orders of several passport holders (and I
can send Mike just one big cheque or IMO) ...

        -Doug
         ceres at sirius.com