Brain Surgeons Update

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at WIZVAX.NET
Mon Sep 13 12:00:01 EDT 1999

At 11:07 AM 9/13/99 -0400, you wrote:

>        I had the fortune to get a listen to the new DOUBLE CD from the
>        Brain Surgeons about 2 weeks ago.  There are so many songs, it's
>        hard to categorize the release (some heavy, some crooning, some
>        funny, some serious), but I think anyone who enjoyed, say, _Box
>        of Hammers_ will be quite happy.

Pardon me while i go through a short stint of envy and excessive drool.
(turn green, now not green). Otherwise I'm glad to hear it's enjoyable

Muchos gracias for the update, but more importantly is Billy's health doing
OK?
I wish I still had my family's AOL to check tBS board.
Last I heard, David Roter Method is recording new material.  (It would be
cool to get "NY,NY" in disc form fer sure)

Murmuring in the background it will be time,
Jason

PS: Now that I've typed it, those lines when sung by E.Bloom  on ETL
sounded like "it's movie time!"