Krel/Spacehead query

Marie Jenkinson Mariej at BIGWIG.NET
Mon Sep 13 16:01:40 EDT 1999

Hi all,

Yes Dibs was bass player in Krel - along with Martin M, Radar Dave, Mike Man
and Gibbo amongst others
No recording made it to CD but there were three main recording on cassette -
two of which were
Who's Next On This and DarkStar - can't remember the third one off hand.
The band spilt because of 'internal and external difficulties'.
Krel now consists of Martin M, Mike Man and another guy who we don't know
the name of.

The first Spacehead album on CD was Of Stars and Time (EBSCD 121) and In
Space we Trust (DERNCD)
Both should be available from CD Services
http://dialspace.dial.pipex.com/andygee/cds.htm
In Space We Trust is still almost certainly still available and is reviewed
on the website - there should be a few copies of the first CD avaiable also.

The question you should have asked is what is Spacehead doing right now.
And the answer - They are currently working on some new material but have a
couple of gigs lined up.
There is a free gig on Saturday in Buxton in the afternoon at 1PM.
There is also a gig in Coventry on October 8th - can't remember where but
I'll find out if anyone is interested.
Also maybe a gig at the Head of Steam in Huddersfield on September 28th.

Hope that answers your questions.

Cheers   Marie