OFF/HW: Space Rock All-Stars CD! fwd from D. Falcone

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Tue Sep 14 01:35:45 EDT 1999

A press release of my newest project is included below.

Best Regards,
DF

_______
> PRESS RELEASE -- Spirits Burning "New Worlds By Design" Coming To
> Gazul
> In Sept/Oct 1999.
>
> Spirits Burning "New Worlds By Design" features over 70 minutes of
> music celebrating all things space.

Spirits Burning is a Gathering in Space . . . organized by Don Falcone
(Spaceship Eyes). Includes performances from Daevid Allen (Gong,
original Soft Machine), Thomas Greñas (Pressurehed), Malcolm Mooney
(original Can), Steve Wilson (Porcupine Tree),
plus members of Anubian Lights, DarXtar, Melting Euphoria, NemesiS,
Pressurehed, Quarkspace, SubArachnoid Space and more . . .

For more info, contact Don Falcone (dfalcone at orban.com)