Trepanation

Nick English nick at THECAMPUS.COM
Tue Sep 14 03:11:24 EDT 1999

There was some discussion not too long ago about Trepanation (The
procedure, not the tBS album).

It has come to my attention that there's a new documentary film out
about Trepanation. It's called, quite fittingly, "A Hole in the
Head". It's out on video from Mad Dog Films, directed by Eli
Kabillio. The flick serves up a history of Trepanation, along with
some "stomach-turning footage" of trepanation being performed. There
are also some interviews with modern-day advocates of the procedure,
one of whom is a former college professor of Bill Clinton's.

Just thought some of you might be interested. Plus I haven't posted
anything in forever.

--  Nick