HW: Eclipse Question

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Wed Sep 15 12:02:40 EDT 1999

Jason asked...

>Just thinking about all the BOC "best of"'s strewn about the earth, and so
>i wondered:
>
>Is this Epoch-Eclipse box/CD the first Official HW best of that has been
>assembled, other than hatcheting done by odd minor labels?

Certainly not!!

Of course, *most* of the compilations/boxes out there are hard to call
'official', but at least there's the 4CD '25 Years On' boxset that Griffin
released a few years back.

And there was that LP box that came out in the pre-digital era also.  But
only in the UK...I've never seen one, as it was really not necessary for me
to get it.  Can't even remember the title.

And overall, as far as compilations go, HW has BOC beat BIG time, I should
think.

Keith H. (FAA)