Orion cancellation+ Alien Planetscapes

Marc Power mpower at CICG-DEV.ETSD.ML.COM
Wed Sep 15 16:04:02 EDT 1999

I can confirm that Alien Planetscapes is no more.
Long-standing member, percussionist/drummer  Matthew Block has
bowed out due to ill-health and new musical studies.
I spoke to Doug Walker last week, when he was unsure of what
he was going to do next. I also spoke to him two days ago
and he was over the surprise and is now planning to rebuild
the band with the other personnel and a new drummer.

I didn't think that the irrepressible Dr. Synth would be down
and out for long. Let's hope that Alien Planetscapes are back
on the runway and ready for take-off again real soon.

Space!

Marc
http://www.borntogo.com/index.html
http://www.borntogo.com/btg.html